Caregiver / Big Bear
$15.00 hr Plus SIGN ON BONUS Seeking Monday - Friday must work a minimum of 20 hours per week. Week ends and overnights we will compensation $1 to $2 more per hour.
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate people to begin their career as a CAREGiver by joining our team to enhance the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Our company offers a multitude of benefits and opportunities to advance your career, more than any other in our territory! Our CAREGivers provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Must live in Big Bear and be 21 years old to apply .Seeking Monday - Friday must work a minimum of 20 hours per week. Week ends and overnights we will compensation $1 to $2 more per hour.
Starting wage $15h.00 hour
- Opportunity for advancement and pay increase
- Bonuses, Incentives & Employee Recognition
- Health Insurance
- 401 K
- Discounted Cell Phone Program (Participating Providers Only)
- Vacation Pay/Sick Pay
- Employee & Family Events
- Home Care Aide (HCA) Beginning and Annual Training
- HCA Reimbursement Cost
- Live Administrator Support 24/7
- Rewarding and Fulfilling Employment with a Company who Values Their Employees as Much as Their Clients!
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's care (We will train you!)
- Bathing, grooming and dressing assistance*
- Incontinence care*
- The ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- The ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Completing a criminal background check (AB 1217 requirement), motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possessing a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
- Must be 21 years old or older
- HCA requirements & skills training provided*
- We are accepting applications and hiring for all schedules and times. We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/385 or Call today and speak with Debra Sharp at (760) 843-5655. We service Big Bear, Fawnskin, Sugarloaf, Angelus Oaks and all surrounding areas.